Friday, March 19, 2010

My Saturday


I don’t know what it is, but to me Saturdays are filled with such gracious possibility. They are a lovely song what wake me up, a breath of clean air in a claustrophobic world. A patch of crayola blue sky on a cloudy day. and A hoping special night with Ands -- Hmmm Jakarta, March 20, 2010 --

Technically, Saturdays are simply another day to fill up my time breaks in my day planner with more of the same, but sometimes I think I need space, even if it is just in the morning, for breathing. And that is what I hope to make out of this moment.

So, Todays Agenda are : Relax near a hot cup Capucinno, Exercise to the Gym and have a freshing at swimming pool, Shops !! need a black dress gown, Go to the sylist, Call the driver to pick me up, and Meet Ands at 6.00 pm, Dinner at Segarra !! and finally Enjoying the night with Ands !!

Isn't it good ...??? So just Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment