Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dreaming The Impossible


We have a God who delights in impossibilities, and who asks "Is anything too hard for me" ?


seems so easy to read that quotes above...but why for somehow we loose our dream..just let it drop away.. of flushed away ! When i was a kid, i dream that someday i will be a beautiful stewardess, flying around the world...., when i was in elementary i dreamt that one day i will be a great doctor, wore a white dress and glasses..then working in the biggest hospital.


One day,...i saw my aunty, She is a great career woman, She's so powerful that could make everybody obey her, even she rules lot of man on her team. That picture is so clearly comes up my mind. and since that i decide,....yes i want to be a powerful woman ! i will build my career !


Somehow as a human, we lost our once great passion for the impossible, and we stop expecting the impossible thing. We just become a common human !


But me, as a woman, i know that God's already given me a multi talent, so.. i choose not to quit ! I want ti exchanging the ordinary me for the extraordinary me !


The adventures begins with simple faith, being confident that God is who He says He is, realizing that we have only begun to know Him, Resting assured that He will reward those who diligently seek Him and believing that He will be found by those who desire to find Him !


No comments:

Post a Comment