Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Long Vacation - Day 1 : JKT - DPS - SANUR -UBUD



Finally, here's come...
my long vacation, just cant wait to enjoy this. Yeah i guess i really need this.

I really enjoy this time, wake up in the morning, after all night packing all my stuff hahaha, yeah i guess i need some special stuff.. (well i just realize that i dont have bikini..hahaha just a swimsuit, well i dont need either, but seems that it will be cool if i have one :)

then i went to dapur coklat, buy some cakes and praline for my aunty, and u know what this is my first experience i enjoying bajaj and damri to airport hahaha.. really really cool !

So this gonna be day 1 :
hhmm talking about sunset, i never want to miss it, so after my aunty pick me up, i just suddenly ask her to take me enjoy my first sunset and finally we choose sindu beach. accompany by a glass a cold coffee float and 2 piece of rumball, what a life it is...

Dinner at KAGEMUSHA.. an aunthentic japanesse restaurant at UBUD. they have a really good Katsu Kare Pork...hmmmmmmm

Enjoy night at Coco Bistro...

hmmmm so relax..... i love it !! the music, the situation.... the drinks, the food...anything ! what a life...

Time to get rest now.. will be continue to my Day 2 !!

1 comment:

  1. u shoud have bikini... i have lots of bikini in kinds of colours and motives.. it is fun swimming in it, specially for special moments with our beloved ones :-)

    ReplyDelete