Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cherry Blossom


A cherry blossom, name for the flower of cherry trees known as Sakura ! Cherry blossom is a symbol good fortune and is also an emblem of love, affection and represents spring. Cherry blossoms are an enduring metaphor for the fleeting nature of life, and as such are frequently depicted in art.

and now, in love with "my cherry blossom"
Grows as one thing that i called "beautiful"
being deeper day by day, and more beautiful....
but its too far... couldnt reach it, couldnt have it
But its have something special to be shared.

Being with .., takes me to a place that i called miracle,

cherry blossom, pls forgive me my weakness
but i dont know why
need you by my side,
cant you feel my heart beat so, i can't let you go.
want you in my life

Cherry blossom, keep growing in me please...

No comments:

Post a Comment